Saturday 17 June 2017

Make or break

Using my spare 10 minutes I have to take a break from the horrible working life.
Yes, it's a Saturday. Fortunately, work gives me the flexibility of working from home - essentially rolling out of bed at 8am to turn on the laptop and snooze my alarm while it boots up.

This week has been an exceptional crazy week. Just read Bee's blog and she complained the same haha, coincidence. Supposedly all the managers had a 3d2n retreat at Hunter valley - ie everyone except me. Therefore I was left all alone in the office and struggled to manage everything. Definitely a good experience on the hindsight because I picked up so much in their absence, and I also learnt that there there is SO much more to learn. Which is great, because once the learning stops things get boring around here doesn't it? Anyhoo, I survived, which is great.

This coming week's gonna be a short one,  I CAN'T WAIT. Taking a day off on Friday to fly down to Tasmania to do some catching up. Not sure if i'm ready as of yet to relive the memories. Just typical me being weary of unknowingly opening up any wounds that haven't recovered. I'm definitely excited for a get away. Just away from the City, away from the busy life, away from work, away from that annoying dog I live with (OMG). Speaking of which, was just speaking to Bee about Tyson recently. Tyson's the dog I live with. He came with the house I rented LOL. Huge huge dog, eats triple my share, and he's a crazy pitbull /american staffy breed. It's sad to see though. Really makes me wonder and makes me not want kids and dog and any commitment of that sort. :(

It's so tough. I'm sure Tyson's great and he has the potential, just not the right environment. He gets left out like 12-14 hours a day when everyone's at work, and when he's let in at night he goes cray cray from the excitement and he destroys things, then he gets thrown out after. Anddd the cycle repeats. It's just the lack of attention and love he has, which i can only try, but not fulfill his needs. His breed is exceptionally stubborn and needy, which i find absolutely hard to handle. I'm with him alone this weekend. Let's see what he gets up to ;)

4 comments:

Ajazgames said...

I’ve always enjoyed your work as well. It’s nice to be able to put a face to it.
escape games
online escape games
new escape games
point and click games

شركة المثالي سوبر said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام0550171619

Unknown said...

It is a excellent post about "Make or break"

Commodity Tips Free Trial

Kevin said...

Great content written by the author.
Much Appriciated post.

Kudos to the author.

Check my work
http://anti-malware-software.webnode.in/l/what-is-cryptolocker-how-to-fix-and-decrypt-cryptolocker-ransomware/
https://freeadwareremovaltool.blogspot.in/2017/10/what-is-cryptolocker-how-to-fix-and.html
https://freeadwareremovaltool.wordpress.com/2017/10/24/what-is-cryptolocker-how-to-fix-and-decrypt-cryptolocker-ransomware/
https://lovemortallyfantasticbouquet.tumblr.com/post/166742376154/what-is-cryptolocker-how-to-fix-and-decrypt
http://antimalwaresoftware.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2.html