Wednesday 21 January 2015

Am clearly disorientated.
It's been weeks now.

On the side note, I am back in sunny Singapore once again.
Will be here for exactly one more month before i head back to aussie.
Really miss the peace and quiet there, and hopefully bee will be able to come over too!

An update here that I was away in the US and Canada the entire December.
Mom and i decided to find xiling since she was having the mega long xmas break.
It really was fun, good fun and quality time with sissy definitely.

The places we covered generally were california (silicon valley, san jose, san fran) and Canada (Vancouver and Alberta)
Pretty cool for a suaku like me. we even went skiing in the snow mountains!
Really loved it. So much so i think i'm gonna try Ben Lomond in tassie during the winters heh.

Still tryna sort out my thoughts here.
i am so confused... with the mixed signals, with life, with my beliefs, and my future career.
gonna set myself a target that i'll more or less sort everything out before i fly.

This leaves me with... 1 month?
hur.

No comments: