Thursday 27 April 2017

Back to back

Life's been real tough lately :(
Since when has it not been, lol. I just ran out of things to blog about because everything's been chaos lately. It's hard to even tell my bestfriends or even try to explain what i'm feeling. I probably can't even figure it out myself. You know that feeling when sometimes you just pray you'll get through the day without having to think about all these complicated thoughts? I probably had one of those days like 7 days in a row. I miss everything from the past. I miss how simply things like playing the guitar and making stupid music made me happy. I miss it when taking a self drive to the beach would make me happy. Apparently I recently discovered that got to the beach doesn't help anymore. Strange.

2 comments:

Trivii said...

Found your blog on accident, and it sounds like you have spun really low. Everything might feel impossible, but trust me, I have been there. You have to be selfish. No-one is living in your skin, no-one can hear your thoughts, there isn't a soul out there who has been through all the same trials that you have. And in fact it wouldn't matter if I had faced all the exact same problems as you, there is no such thing as identical circumstances. So put yourself first. You have to be happy with yourself before you can expect anyone to share that happiness with you. You cant find happiness at a place (I have moved all over) or with a person or even with a job unless you focus on what makes you happy. If you don't know what makes you happy, then try something new.

UplayOnline said...

then try something new.


แคมฟรอก