Saturday 8 April 2017

Not good

Time flies, and it's the end of the week once again.
This weekend feels pretty different. There just some sort of ambiguity in the air that I really don't feel comfortable with :( I just need to take some time off for myself, take a step back and figure things out. Literally GO FIGURE. I really dislike it when things aren't clear, and people just pretend that existing problems don't exist. If there really is a problem, why can't they just draw the line, talk it out, and fix things. Unless that is, that the person doesn't value you as much as you value them and whatever problems doesn't actually matter because at the end of the day it doesn't affect them one bit.

This week (especially yesterday), has really taught me how selfishly ignorant people can get some times. We often carry things out with no fucks given to the consequences and how it might actually hurt others. Not good, not for the greater good. Not sure if it's the effects of getting old that I tend to be over people's shit faster than I did in the past. Good friends are really hard to come by nowadays :(

Will head to Watson's Cliff tomorrow for a breather. Time to go for a little car ride with the little car.

No comments: