Thursday 30 March 2017

Dots
































Finally using one of the gifts from Rosalind. This thing really is cool. It's basically just an entire little book filled with dots, designed to satisfy whatever OCD-ish craze that's going on in your head. Just drawing up a couple of boxes already made me feel better. I'm a person of very low maintenance haha. This entire week has been crazy since she left. Back to work for me, and even worse I'm on this new duty roster. This means that once in three weeks I've got to get up early, go to work earlier than usual, and log back on after hours to cover any backlogs / emergencies, plus weekend duties. Really trying my best to hang in there. Gabe said it's my karma for sleeping 14 hours a day in uni when everyone else barely had 7. Sigh

On the side note, a couple of great things happened this week, including getting the iphone 7 (you have no idea how satisfying it feels to pay for a phone upfront), having late night chats, beers after dinner, nice smelling candles, I'm one day closer to the end of the week. There's always a tonne to be thankful for. Tonight's also a very cosy night, I just want to sleep in already :(

Definitely looking forward to a road trip this weekend. Have yet to explore much of NSW. I'd admit that i've been biased and never actually gave NSW a chance before saying it's a boring place. Tassie will always be number one in my heart :'( Let's just hope the weather is forgiving this Sunday.


No comments: