Monday 27 March 2017

Not good-bye

Saying goodbye is always so painful :( Just sent Rosalind off to the airport not long ago. Our little 4 day adventure officially ended on a good note (I'm just glad we didn't squabble - much). It all started off with a YOLO last minute decision when she decided to fly down to see me. Like finally, after having left the country for nearly three damn years, about time woman. Tickets to Sydney were barely $300 with return, very impressed.

Anyways, to get on with the photos, we went for a crazy trip to Central Coast yesterday with Gabe's new car. Guy's pretty anal about his new car, giving me threats that I'd pay for the cleaning if I spilt icecream on his precious seats. Come on, I'm pretty sure my friendship's worth more than his seats. Apparently he doesn't believe so.

Dropped by this little area called Morriset Park to find some roos. Apparently Yadi (my manager) told us the moment we get there there'd be HUNDREDS of roos, and they love carrots. NOT. I happily bought a huge bag of carrots, super stoked to finally see roos, and when we got there there were only four of them. Sniffs. Plus, the roos hated our carrots, they only wanted bananas. Sigh. As per below, pretty sure you can see how dissatisfied the roo was:































We also had a great lunch, catching up with my manager (as if I dont see her everyday). But she's a great lady with a big heart. One of the reasons why i love work. She's from Panama, and it's amazing how different people from different cultures actually work well together.









By the went, we went to Blue Mountains today. Crazy crazy touristy area, where China tourists flock in buses and buses (not shitting you). Stopped by this little town called Leura, as recommended by May. I LOVED IT. That place is great for retreat, definitely heading there again soon. Not with my car though. I died, thankfully my car didn't. Driving up the mountains with a Nissan Micra is no joke seriously. Gypsie couldn't even go faster than 60km/h and at some point it was a one-lane traffic. Pretty sure huge cars behind were wtf-ing and judging me :( I miss my russian tanker Geoff. I also bought scented candles in Leura. Smelling it makes me want to cry, not sure if that's a good thing. Can't tell if the smell is nostalgic, or over relaxing, or it's my period getting to me.





















To many new adventures in future, love you :"(







No comments: