Monday 27 March 2017

Miss Sunshine



Jeez, these few days have been pure exhausting! Manage to finally catch up with Miss Sunshine as she finally came to visit me for the first time ever since i left home in 2014. She's only here for a short 4 days but it's already more than enough to keep me recharged, and I am more than grateful for that. We've been shopping, watching Beauty and the Beast (I cried like a little bitch, LOVED IT). I also just got an iphone 7 this afternoon. Such a huge committment as i paid cash upfront (punch in the stomach urg). 

We just finished a nice Italian dinner coupled with heaps of beers, with the special company of Simba and Gabriel. Very good time tonight, it was better than expected 😂 Will be heading off to central coast tomorrow in the morning! Stay tuned for pics

No comments: