Thursday 23 March 2017

Heavy days

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud." (1 Corinthians 13:4)

So my night ended with myself deciding to have a rewarding sandwich and some milk. Little to know the milk was off, and therefore the crazy stomach cramps. Jeez, that was unintended. Tonight's a sleep in a rainy night, which is great. And tomorrow's going to be a big day for me as well because Rosalind's coming over! Pretty exciting 4 days ahead I would say, despite the pretty unwelcoming weather. It's pretty funny too because her parents are so protective and it's the first time she'll be leaving the nest and flying by herself tonight. Obviously I have so much trust in her and all goes well, and she'll be landing safely tomorrow noon! D O M I NO S . 


Today was such a heavy day. Honestly the day could have been better, but mostly everyone else in the department was either off, or working from home. And none of my buddies were on duty so that left me with extra workload. Wouldn't even be embarrassed to admit that I was pretty much drifting away half the time. It's so hard to concentrate when your mind drifts to unnecessary thoughts sheesh. Besides thinking about dinner or tea, sometimes one can't help but ponder about what the future brings, and the meaning of life. LOL yes, this is unnecessary deep shit i think about in the office. Probably the tenth time in a day i'm telling myself to get my shit together. 


I'm just really really really moody >:(


Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments: