Wednesday 22 March 2017

La perouse

Current weather: Shitty

Can't believe it's been raining for 3 weeks straight. Sydney really brings out the definition of extreme weather. I swear a couple of weeks back it was hot af and 40 degs and we were all complaining and dying, and now it's like 20 degrees and perpetually raining. Obviously awesome weather for a good sleep-in. But unfortunately for me i've got to get my shit together to wake up early and go to work, and I can barely get to sleep. These few weeks have really been a struggle to sleep, or eat, or do anything deserving for that matter.

Well tonight was different. I told myself "Fuck it", and went hang out at La perouse. Crazy weather to go there, but had a few nibbles with Gabe, talked about the world, and realised that such good natured humans exist. No idea how some people are just so naturally positive-minded and so okay with it when life gives you shit. And there I was in my corner hating the world oops. I should pick that up sooner.

--

No comments: